Thursday, February 16, 2006

This is me...

I'm all of 25 years...and still confused about life. I'm working in India's Northeast....famous(or rather infamous) for being the hotbed of terrorist activities. Insurgency with its multiple ramifications has become an accepted part of daily life here. Deaths, kidnappings, extortion...just a regular dose with your morning cup of tea.
Working in a research institute here, trying to analyze various low intensity conflicts. Its interesting work most of the time...but the corruption and the lackadaisical attitude of the powers -that- be, can be a real pain in the neck at times...quite depressing as well.
I love travelling and interacting with people and thankfully my work requires a lot of that. I love listening to music( instrumental, soft rock, country and alternative genres), reading books ( about people, places, espionage, crimes, books by Rohinton Mistry..too good to be true!) and i yap away to glory ..any time..all the time...i'm quite a chatterbox...

No comments: