Saturday, May 06, 2006

I am what I am....

The events of the past few weeks have got me thinking…..about the person I am…..or I think I am. As an individual I love ‘my space’….i have my comfort zones and I am closely guarded about those( I’m sure A would vouch this). I have a set of friends here …but I’m quite a loner…..a solitary being for the greater part.

I have this almost compulsive desire to speak to people sometimes…some people….not everyone of course. Nothing exceptional, just chit chat about life…the mundane mostly. But I hold my self back. At the end of the day, one must not feel like a fool…..there should be some form of reciprocation…you can’t be the only one who is calling up all the time.

So to do away with this itchy feeling to call up…I keep the cell phone out of sight (Out of sight, out of mind ....so they say….but Freud would have begged to differ on that count!!!)….and distract myself by reading, listening to music or just doing something. ...

To be continued...

No comments: