Thursday, April 20, 2006

Breaks, Thoughts and More ....

Was out for less than a week. It was a sudden decision.....getting really bored with the life out here..actually, not just bored but irritated....multiple problems of water shortage, frequent power cuts, office politics .....just about everything under the sun....to drive one up the wall!! So I went off to D...most of my friends were out of town....could hang out with them only for a day or so....but the break served its purpose....transporting me to a different space and time, not without its share of problems....but a change nevertheless!!! That i think is very important ...to take short breaks...unwind....and get back to the mundaneness of everyday existence.

*******

Did a lot of thinking lately about the myriad problems in my life.....career, relationships....professional and otherwise.....fear of stagnation....multiple questions cropped in my mind .....but i just thought n thought ..... didn't arrive at any solution. Questioning oneself is good ...but floating in a rather fluid state of mind at a particularly confusing period of life is very bothersome.

*******

Also brought to my notice for the umpteenth time ...was the fact that i Think too much. I confess wholeheartedly that i do....but i don't think its all that bad...yeah i may get a little hypered about stuff...but on the whole ...i think( yeah i do "think) .....its not that bad a thing in life to re-think and re-look at one's existence!!!

Anyway, too many 'thoughts' are creeping out to assasinate the very essence of this post.

So let me just cut out my thoughts....and bring this post to an end..

Till next time then...

No comments: