Friday, April 21, 2006

Maze of Uncertainty.....

I sit silently
Plotting my own end

Dreams of a bygone era
Crumbling to dust

Mere specks in the vast horizon called Life.




Stark and real
The pain simmering within

A multitude of thoughts cloud my mind
Spiked with uncertainty
Blurred and Misty
A veil of confusion
Sits placidly on a terrain of indecision.




Concentric circles
Formed in the landscape of my mind
Drawing me within the inner sanctum

As i take a walk through this uncertain maze
I see glimpses of my past fly by
Like snapshots in an old album
Aged and crumpled
Dog eared and yellowed
Weathered by the Pain and Hurt....



Staring at my face
Distant and Unrecognizable...

Memories
.....Are all I am left with....


***** My thoughts after a particularly harrowing week emotionally.

No comments: