Thursday, May 03, 2007

One often gets driven by niggling self doubts. For me, today was one such day. I just woke up with such a terrible disposition….I was terribly upset and frustrated with my life and the way it was heading. Of late, I have begun to feel that my life is not going in any particular direction…that I need to make choices but I am not doing much about it…and that can be damn frustrating….the feeling that its all within your grasp and you are letting it all slip away because of your lackadaisical attitude!!! The feeling that there is so much to do…but for whatever reason one is not doing enough....
Its midnight now and I just hope tommorow I don't wake up with the same suffocating, nauseating feeling...a feeling that makes one extremely depressed about life....

4 comments:

sanchapanzo said...

oops..
introspect hard, you will always come out as a better person .. all the best..

sanchapanzo said...

oops..
introspect hard.. i am sure.. you will come out as a better person.. helps in a way such times.. all the best

moodswingcentral said...

what they say is true, we do have a method in our madness!

moodswingcentral said...

what they say is true we do have a method in our madness